Twist Panel Pop-Up 'A World of Thanks' Card

This card has such a fun mechanism, created by the Twist Panel Pop-up die set. Even my kids were impressed with how all of this emerges from a a folded card! It's also a lot simpler to make than it might look.

Loads of dies come in this set, including layers for decorating the pop-out parts, hearts, tags and bunting.

I used 12x12 papers from My Mind's Eye Jubilee Tangerine range, plus brads from the same range.
I used Tim Holtz 'Simple Sayings' stamps, and his Movers and Shakers Vintage Globe die, which I used with the Movers and Shapers Base Tray.

Here's the card partially closed, so you can see how the mechanism folds everything up when the card closes.

I decorated the top and bottom of the card with turquoise cardstock cut with a circle punch, to create scalloped edges.
For the main sentiment, I used a Concord and 9th 'Globe Greetings' stamp, and Karen Burniston's Word Set 1: Greetings die set.

Product links:


   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back/Side Porch Ideas For Summer and An Industrial Pipe Curtain Rod How To

Reclaimed Wood Kitchen Shelving - Reveal

Pop It Ups 'Cocoa the Horse' Unicorn Birthday Card, from Karen Burniston's Farm 2 Collection